The application period for PLAYA's Winter-Spring 2018 Residencies is now open.
Steps to apply:
1. Download, complete, and save to your computer the Playa Residency Application (PDF) form. (If you prefer, click here to download the Word .docx version ) Save this file as PDF or .doc only with no hyphens, underscores or punctuation in the file name.
2. Designate two people as personal/professional references. NOTE: You must list reference contact information(phone and email).
3. Upolad and attach the following documents / files:
___ Your completed PLAYA Residency Application form.
___ Your Statement of Project (if a separate document).
___ An up-to-date resume.
___ Three separate works of 10 – 15 minutes each in audio or video format.
___ One work-sample description document that contains your name and lists the filename, title, and year of completion of each work, and that clearly summarizes your role on the work. Film/video scriptwriters should also send a script.
4. Ensure that all forms and documents are uploaded. Then provide your contact, schedule, and payment information--using either a credit card or through PayPal.
5. Click the “Submit to PLAYA” button by the application due date of September 5, 2017.
(You may save your application as a draft and return to it until you are ready to pay and Submit. Once you select the “Submit to PLAYA” button you cannot change or add to your application.)