The application period for PLAYA's Winter-Spring 2018 Residencies is now open.
Steps to apply:
1. Download, complete, and save to your computer the Playa Residency Application (PDF) form. (If you prefer, click here to download the Word .docx version ) Save this file as PDF or .doc only with no hyphens, underscores or punctuation in the file name.
2. Designate two people as personal/professional references. NOTE: You must list reference contact information (phone and email).
3. Upload and attach the following documents / files:
___ Your completed PLAYA Residency Application form.
___ Your Statement of Project (if a separate document) which includes a list of participating members, and your team’s needs for lodging and workspace.
___ An up-to-date resume for each member of your collaborative team.
___ Appropriate work sample files that document examples of the creative discipline(s) in which your team will be collaborating. See the Work Sample Requirements section of the Playa Residency Application for details. Each filename must be referenced in a work-sample description document as described below.
___ One work-sample description document that contains your primary contact or group’s name, and lists the filenames and a description of each work-sample file you are submitting.
4. Ensure that all forms and documents are uploaded. Then provide your contact, schedule, and payment information--using either a credit card or through PayPal.
5. Click the “Submit to PLAYA” button by the application due date of September 5, 2017.
(You may save your application as a draft and return to it until you are ready to pay and Submit. Once you select the “Submit to PLAYA” button you cannot change or add to your application.)